Fill in the form below to participate in the ISDB Fintech Islamic Finance Challenge 2017. Please note that all fields are required.
1. Project name
2. Our FinTech project is
Just an ideaNewAlready implemented
3. Describe your project (max 500 words)
4. What has been the impact of the project on society. If the project is new, what is its intended impact? (max 500 words)
5. Please explain how the project works. (max 500 words)
6. How is the project financially viable? How is it financially innovative? Explain the business model and attach any supporting financial information.
7. Provide any other specific details you believe support the understanding of the initiative (max 3000 words)
Please, answer the following questions (max 100 words each):
1. What FinTech initiatives does Islamic Finance need to achieve its noble objectives?
2. In which way technology could improve the access to Islamic financial services in your country or region?
3. How can Islamic Finance apply technology to improve the access of small businesses to markets of real goods and services?
4. Technology may destroy some jobs but it might create some others. How can technology be used to create more jobs and opportunities than it destroys?
5. Which are the most important challenges for Islamic FinTech in your country or region and how your idea could contribute to overcome them?
6. Highlight on the impact of your FinTech idea on the Islamic Financial Institution’s future growth and profitability
7. How Islamic banks and other Islamic Financial Institutes will work with your FinTech idea, locally, regionally and internationally?